Frequently Asked Questions
- Why has the TAB Rewards program been suspended?
Our TAB Rewards program was designed to give members a range of benefits. Recent customer feedback revealed that our offering wasn't hitting the mark in some areas.
Based on this feedback, we've decided to suspend the TAB Rewards program from Wednesday 18 December.
This will allow us to conduct a thorough review of how we're providing value to customers, which may include a revised loyalty program in the future.
- What is being changed / reviewed in TAB Rewards?
During the suspension, we will assess the current program value and capabilities, the current member experience and ways to improve the existing program.
- When will TAB Rewards be relaunched?
We will keep you updated once we've completed our review, which may include a revised loyalty program in the future.
- How will I be rewarded for my loyalty now?
We are continually working to improve the offers, specials and products you have access to. This includes weekly sports and racing specials, exclusive venue-only promotions and personalised offers delivered to you by email and SMS (to eligible customers).
Our continual focus on creating fantastic experiences for you as a TAB customer illustrates our commitment to rewarding you for your ongoing loyalty.
- Why should I stay with TAB?
While we review the TAB Rewards program, we will continue to offer you an extensive spread of exclusive sports and racing offers, great odds and a fantastic betting experience wherever you are.
- How do I see my past TAB Rewards activity history?
Please call our friendly customer service on 131 802 who will be able to assist with your query.
EARNING AND REDEEMING POINTS
- What happens to my remaining TAB Rewards points now the program has been suspended?
Any unused points from 11:59pm (AEDT) on Wednesday 18 December 2019 will be converted automatically to Bonus Bets.
- How long will it take for converted points to appear in my account as Bonus Bets?
Unused points converted to Bonus Bets will be available for use by 9am (AEDT) on Friday 20 December 2019.
- Can I still redeem my points through the Reward Shop after Wednesday 18 December 2019?
After Wednesday 18 December, the Reward Store will not be available for any redemptions. Any accrued points will be converted automatically to Bonus Bets.
- Will I still be able to use points earned from bets already placed on events / races occurring after 18 December 2019?
Points for bets placed on events / races occurring after Wednesday 18 December 2019 will be credited on 19 December and automatically converted to Bonus Bets by 9am (AEDT) 20 December 2019.
- How long do I have to use my Bonus Bets?
All unused points converted to Bonus Bets must be used by 11:59pm (AEDT), Tuesday 31 December.
- How many Bonus Bets will I get?
Bonus Bets will be converted to the nearest $1.00 based on your TAB Rewards points balance on 18 December 2019.
- I have less than the minimum requirement for a Bonus Bet conversion. Will you still be converting my balance to my account?
All unused points will be converted to the nearest $1.00 and deposited into members' accounts.
- What do I do if I believe the amount of Bonus Bets I have received is incorrect?
Bonus Bets will be converted to the nearest $1.00.
If you believe the Bonus Bets you received is incorrect, please contact the call centre on 131 802.
- What happens if I cannot access my TAB account but I still have Bonus Bets remaining?
TAB Rewards customers who have successfully verified their account will be able to use any Bonus Bets.
HOSPITALITY AND EVENTS
- If I have redeemed tickets to an event after Wednesday 18 December will I still get my tickets?
Yes. You will be able to attend any future events that have already been redeemed.